- Sports & Schools
- Island Time
- Crime Watch
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Low tide to cancel some August ferry sailings on Port Townsen/Coupeville route
Several sailings on the Port Townsend / Coupeville ferry route will cancelled in August due to low tidal conditions:
• Sunday, Aug. 18: 6:30 a.m. from Port Townsend and 7:15 a.m. from Coupeville.
• Monday, Aug. 19: 6:30 a.m. from Port Townsend. A 5:40 a.m. sailing from Port Townsend is added.
• Tuesday, Aug. 20: 8 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. from Port Townsend and 8:45 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., from Coupeville.
• Wednesday, Aug. 21: 6:30 a.m., 8 a.m., 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m., from Port Townsend and 5:50 a.m. and 7:20 a.m. from Coupeville. A 5:50 a.m. and 7:20 a.m. sailing from Port Townsend and a 6:35 a.m. sailing from Coupeville is added.
• Thursday, Aug. 22: 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. from Port Townsend and 9:30 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. from Coupeville.
Schedule of cancellations is subject to change.